Thursday, August 25, 2011

Process

About a year ago I started this blog.  Looking back, I definitely did not keep up with it very well.  I was at a really good place about a year ago.  I started going to church again because I had discovered the Austin Stone and I met a man who taught me some things.  While it was a short relationship, it was definitely one that left a big footprint on my life path.  I just learned a lot from that relationship about God, myself, and what I deserve and want when it comes to relationships.  Of course, in between that time and now things have not always been perfect and I definitely have not been perfect.  I've lost my focus, I've strayed from my path... but the important thing is that I always find my way back on that path and the straying becomes less and less each time. I get stronger  in my faith, stronger in my journey and now here I am.  If you had asked me a year ago where I would be today, I probably never could have predicted this for you.  I fear to say too much, because right now is still a process and I really have no idea what is going to happen.  And despite that instability, I feel completely secure.  I know that everything is going to be alright.  I can handle whatever comes my way with God by my side. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're doing ok Jules. Your status updates and such are making me worried about you! Definitely keep God first in your life and the rest will fall into place. :)

    ReplyDelete