Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Process 2

I kind of left my readers hanging with my blog titled "Process".  I suppose that now I could explain what I was talking about? Haha. In mid- August, a major life change happened in my life.  I was transferred from the branch of my bank in Marble Falls, to our Westlake branch location.  I met a lovely person at the Westlake location who allowed me to stay on her couch, so I would not have to drive back and forth, until I was able to find my own place. She has become a very dear friend of mine.  We seemed to have an instant connection and I just started telling her things that I either don't tell people, or I wait a long time to tell people about.  Things worked out beautifully and I quickly found a wonderful roommate and a great place to live in Austin within my first month of transferring.  About a month after transferring, I got transferred once again, this time to our Barton Creek branch, but what came with it, was a promotion.  Instead of a teller, I am now a personal banker! I applied to go to graduate school, but that fell through. I did not get accepted, but I can always apply again, or figure something else out.  There's a reason for everything.  But God has definitely moved a lot in my life these past few months and I am very happy and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment