Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Oreo Fudge Brownie


I made this amazing brownie last night.  I found the idea on Pinterest.  Here's what you do

you will need one of these & of course what this requires ... I believe it's an egg and a stick of butter..
Follow Betty Crocker's instructions to make your mix and then pour this out covering the whole bottom of your glass pan... I sprayed some Pam on the pan before.

Then...


Take your oreos and place them side by side covering the cookie mix in your pan, this is your second layer


and then...



Follow Betty's directions to make the brownie mix, I believe she wants 2 eggs and some vegetable oil for this one.

Once you have the mix ready spread this out on top of your oreos and cookie mix as your top layer


Heat your oven to 350

Place your pan in the oven and bake for 45 to 55 minutes

Take out and cool and enjoy the amazingness!!!


=)


No comments:

Post a Comment